My personal predictions, based on rumors, leaks, and speculation. Hoo boy, we are in for a treat.
- First teaser in June 2021 (current guess: June 10th or 21st.)
- Full trailer in September/October.
- Second trailer in late November.
- Split focus: Peter's revealed identity, and a multiverse sinister six.
- Sinister Six: Green Goblin/Doc Ock/Sandman (Raimiverse), and Lizard/Electro/Rhino (Webbverse). Goblin is the main villain.
- Multiverse will end up being broken due to Wanda messing with the Darkhold (implied until confirmed in MoM.)
- Matt Murdock will make an appearance as Peter's lawyer, trying to defend his innocence. No Daredevil.
- Strange will be the mentor figure and will be responsible for holding the villains at the Sanctum.
- Peter will end up letting them all out after GG manipulates him (similar to the Harry mirror scenes.)
- Tobey and Andrew will play significant parts and we will see what has been going on with them.
- Big battle set piece at the Statue of Liberty with all three Spider-Men.
- Either Ned or Aunt May will die, but the Spider-Men will not.
- Peter's identity will remain revealed, but he will be proven innocent.
If anyone else wants to provide their thoughts or predictions, feel free to post them here.
|Posted by Er1c1996 (administrator) on 8 June 2021 at 18:34.|